The Mellotron M4000D Micro is the smallest version available of the M4000D Digital Mellotron, and includes many of the features of the full-size version. One hundred 24-bit uncompressed sounds are immediately accessible, sourced from original first-generation Mellotron and Chamberlain tape libraries. An octave selector switch provides access across the same range as the larger M4000Ds from Micro’s two-octave keyboard. The semi-weighted keys and MIDI connections also allow the Mellotron Micro to be used as a high-quality controller in your studio or on the road. Additional controls include octave selector, volume, tone, normal/half-speed play and pitch adjustment.
- 100 instantly accessible Mellotron and Chamberlin sounds, captured from original tape sources at 24-bits, uncompressed
- A and B sound banks simultaneously accessible, with mix control
- Controls for octave, volume, tone, normal/half-speed play and pitch adjustment
- Outputs on unbalanced 1/4-in line connectors
- Additional 1/4-in connectors for sustain and headphones
- MIDI in, out, and thru
We Also Recommend