The Listen IO is a simple module which gets signals in and out of a Eurorack system by converting to and from normal modular levels. The top section converts any external signal to modular levels by providing up to 30x gain (+30dB), allowing you to use table-top synthesizers, keyboards, phones/tablets, computers, toys, microphones, etc. in your patches. The bottom section does the opposite: modular signals are converted to normal line level signals. The bottom two jacks can be used as line outs or as headphone jacks, so you and a friend can listen in stereo at the same time.
Each section has two inputs and outputs for use with a stereo signal or two mono signals. An LED bar graph for each output shows the signal level and clipping.
Connect your Listen IO to other Listen modules or the WAV Recorder using the audio jumper cable.
- Line to modular conversion, and modular to line/headphone conversion
- Works with guitars, table-top synths, effect pedals, keyboards, groove boxes, and many microphones
- Dual mono or stereo conversion
- LEDs show signal level and clipping
- Gain knob allows for wide range of boost or cut
- Headers in back for connecting to Listen Up or DIY adaptor module (1/4�, banana, etc.)
- Two headphone outputs and stereo inputs for use as a compact headphones module
We Also Recommend