Mighty oscillations, mini size.
An analog oscillator and LFO with pure waveforms and precise tracking in a compact package. Perfect as a utility modulation source but equally capable to be used as a primary sound source. Patch it up and let it rip!
- Four simultaneous pure waveforms: Sine, Triangle, Square and Sawtooth
- Pitch input for 1V/Oct tracking and FM
- SYNC input for Hard Sync. This input has a comparator so that you can use a variety of waveforms as triggers.
- Switch to select VCO (audio) or LFO range of operation
- Three position Octave switch to jump pitch up or down by two octaves
- PITCH knob has three octave range in VCO mode (extended to seven with the octave switch) and seven octave range in LFO mode (extended to 11 with the octave switch).
- Bicolor led indicates the state of the triangle core rate
We Also Recommend