MINI M4000D Digital Mellotron
More units arriving in March 2019!
The Mellotron MINI is the same as its larger brother in a smaller, lighter package. It is ideal for traveling musicians or if you have limited space in your studio. The MINI has the same 24-bit digital, uncompressed audio with 100 Mellotron and Chamberlin sounds as the M4000D. All 100 sounds are immediately accessible.
The front panel user interface has 2 high-quality TFT displays which display pictures of the actual instruments being played. Any two sounds (A & B) can be played and blended using the MIX knob. There is a High-Low switch for playing in Normal or Half-Speed play.
- 100 instantly accessible authentic Mellotron & Chamberlin sounds
- 24-bit uncompressed digital audio derived from the original master tapes
- 1/4" inputs for: Sustain Pedal, Expression Pedal 1 & 2, and Volume Pedal
- 1/4" Headphone output
- 1/4" Line outputs (A Direct, B Direct, and Master)
- MIDI in/out/thru
- MIX knob for blending any two sounds together
- PITCH knob for adjusting the pitch up or down
- High-Low switch for Normal or Half-Speed play
- Dimensions: 31.75" width x 13" depth x 3" height
Demo of M4000D (MINI has the same user panel and sounds)
We Also Recommend