Alpha Base - Analog Drum Synth
Analog drum synthesizer with 11 instruments, full analog kick, MBrane, downloadable samples and 6x true analog VCAs + filters, envelopes + LFOs and FM synth
The Jomox Alpha Base is the most versatile drum machine and sequencer to date from Jomox. Expanded on the classic CBASE 09, 999 and 888, the Alpha Base is equipped with eleven instruments, a full sequencer, MIDI/USB/SD-Card capabilities, two ¼’ inputs, as well as two balanced outputs.
The two ¼” inputs can be used for sampling your favorite record or works great to record live electric guitar, electric bass, keyboards or any line level up to +2 dBu. The two inputs can also be used to add external effects or side chain functions.
The Jomox Alpha Base come stocked with 250 samples at 16-bit/48 kHz loaded into the internal flash memory. If any additional storage is needed, an SD card slot is included allowing infinite expansion of the drum machine.
- 11 Instruments: Kick Drum, MBrane, Cl HiHat, Op HiHat, Clap, Rim Shot, Crash, Ride, X Sample 1, X Sample 2, FM Synth
- Real analog Jomox kick drum
- Real analog Jomox MBrane voice with 2 coupleable F-OSC for complex analog snare, percussion, bass and tom sounds ranging from 16 Hz to 20 kHz
- 2 sample based instruments with analog VCA ADSR envelope and/or HH filter, optionally with metallic noise mixed as extra sound source, the HH filter is 2-pole, HP/LP/Res each separated parameters, peakable but not oscillating
- 4 sample based instruments with analog VCA ADSR envelope and/or resonating multimode filter (LP, HP, BP) with ADSR envelope, optionally with metallic noise mixed as extra sound source, the multimode filter can be used as a signal generator in order to generate analog toms or sticks etc.
- 2 sample based instruments with external sampling input and pure digital playback
- 1 FM synth with 4 operators and maximum 6 voices for percussive sounds
- Effects delay, reverb with send per instrument, also insertable into analog signal path on CH, OH, Clp, Rim, Ride
- LFOs: per instrument one LFO (MBrane 2 LFOs) with 64 wave forms, each assignable on pitch, VCA, filter cutoff
- 250 samples 16-bit/48 kHz in internal flash memory
- SD card slot for loading of samples
- USB (MIDI Device)
- MIDI in, MIDI out, MIDI through
- DIN sync out 2x integrated in the jacks MIDI Out or MIDI Thru
- Inputs: stereo in for sampling, FX or sidechain, both inputs are Hi-Z and suitable for guitar/bass or work up to line level +20 dBu
- Outputs: 8 individual balanced outputs, stereo mix balanced, headphones
- Output Level: max ca +14dBu unbalanced, +20dBu balanced on all outputs
- 18 encoders
- Input Volume, Phones Volume and Mix Volume are analog potentiometers
- LCD display 2x24 characters
- 12V 2A DC external power supply
- Stable metal case
- Wood side cheeks, rubber feet
We Also Recommend