Trigger Riot (used)
This is a used module.
What happens if you put a clock divider, clock multiplier, step injector, time shifter, clock shifter, pulse width modulator, and an arithmatic probablity procesﾭ sor all under the control of a single knob? Now what will happen if you fit 16 of those knobs into a single module and have them interact? YOU WILL HAVE A RIOT, A TRIGGER RIOT! With so much going on, simply tweaking a few knobs gets a lot happening on its eight chanﾭ nels, with sequences building up, interesting patterns evolving, and streams of triggers and gates pouring from the outputs.
The Trigger Riot is an innovative sequencer that is used to time modular synths with a unique method that has never been seen before. It can be used to time any modulation source such as the Z4000 envelope generator, Z8000 CV sequencer, and many others but also to trigger our complete synth voices and drum modules in tandem, creating the worldﾒs first fully modular drum machine in the hart of the Tiptop system: the Tiptop analog groove generator of the new age.
Some of the Trigger Riot features include:
- Non-volatile memory for patterns
- Synchronization with external gear
- Smart synchronization of multi-Riot setup
- DIN Sync for vintage gear
- A precise internal tempo clock generator
- Tap tempo, preset looping
- Sequencing of independent channels or matrix sequencing for a real trigger madhouse
We Also Recommend