Hedra - 3-Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter
The Meris Hedra is a three-voice rhythmic pitch shifter pedal that lets you sculpt stunning three-dimensional soundscapes using a guitar, synthesizer or MIDI keyboard. Dial in tight, rich harmonies with adjustable pitch controls. Create complex rhythmic patterns with tap tempo delays. With Hedra, you can create sounds you didn’t even know were possible.
Hedra features simple controls and a compact, intuitive interface. Quickly re-voice melodies in real time using selectable pitch correction types. Select any of the 12 standard scale types using the Key control to automatically pitch correct the incoming signal. Or use the chromatic setting for far-out jazz fusion solos!
Three dedicated Pitch controls allow you to set pitch correction for each voice. Quickly and accurately dial in rich harmonies with stepped controls and clear labeling for common intervals like 3rd, 5th 7th and octave. Sweep through intervals smoothly or hard step for dramatic pitch effects. Choose from 18 different intervals, spanning across four octaves for huge harmonies. Or use the Micro Tune controls to create chaotic atonal cacophonies. Blend the pitch-shifted voices with the original signal to create the perfect balance using a dedicated Mix control.
Four delay configurations allow you to create complex rhythms and pitch-shifted sequences. Delay times for each voice can be controlled using familiar tap tempo controls. Advanced feedback routing lets you create cascading delay sounds—or intentionally create musical feedback for those intense noise-rock sessions.
Take your tone even farther with Glide Mode, which lets you slide between pitches at a speed of your choosing. Create dreamy, ethereal textures with the Half Speed and Auto Swell functions.
Hedra isn’t just a guitar pedal—it’s a symphony in a box. Toggle from Line to Synth level inputs and plug in your favorite synthesizer. Or connect your favorite MIDI controller using the TRS expression jack and conduct a quartet of voices with your fingertips.
- Selectable Pitch Correction Types to ReVoice your Melodies in RealTime
- Individual Controls for Pitch and Time Offset for each Voice (3 Voices Total)
- Micro Tune control creates gentle chorus-like detuning, classic studio fattening, and extreme
- Chromatic or Key Driven Harmony with Selectable Scale Types
- 4 Delay Line Confgurations with unique Feedback Routing
- Unique Keyboard Control putting a Live Quartet Under your Fingertips
- Original Glide Mode slides between pitches at the speed you choose
- Choice to sweep through Intervals smoothly or hard step for dramatic pitch effects
- Switchable Half Speed and Auto Swell for advanced textures
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth / Line level
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack (presets, automation, beat clock)
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/ 32-bit floating point DSP
We Also Recommend