A SUITE OF EXPRESSIVE EFFECTS TO TRANSFORM YOUR INSTRUMENT IN NEW AND EXCITING WAYS.
Infinite Jets tracks the dynamics of your playing, samples individual notes and chords, and then reinterprets them as new sounds using two independent channels of infinite sustain. It offers 4 separate sampling effects in one: Blur, Synth, Glitch, and Swell.
Create lush ambient textures that seamlessly fade from one chord to the next, infinite sustain, glitching granular loops, filtered synthesizer sounds, violin-like fuzz and swell effects, drones, distorted delay and vibrato, and much more.
- Two independent channels of sampling, allowing for infinite sustain of two different notes or chords at a time
- Samplers can be triggered automatically by note attack or in manual mode via footswitch
- 4 separate effect styles (Blur, Synth, Glitch, and Swell)
- 10 preset variations
- 2 User Save slots
- Envelope Shape control, for changing the attack and decay characteristics of sampled notes
- Dimension control, for manipulating parameters unique to each effect
- Record and Save Knob Movements
- Internal LFO and Envelope Generators for control of Dimension and sampling channel volume
- Digitally-Controlled-Analog Drive, Tone, and Dry Mix controls
- Analog Dry Path
- Expression Pedal Input, mappable to many controls
- True Bypass Switching (electromechanical relay)
2 Channels Of Infinite Sustain
The pedal uses two channels of sampling
Because there are two channels of sampling, notes can attack, sustain, and decay on top of each other. This allows for unique harmony, drone, and textural effects. Any note or chord can be sustained indefinitely and assigned a wave shape and decay time via the Shape and Envelope Time controls.
3 Ways To Control Sampling
In Mono Trigger Mode, only one channel can sustain at the same time. Notes are triggered by your playing.
In Poly Trigger Mode, both channels can sustain at the same time, allowing notes to overlap. Notes are triggered by your playing.
In Manual Trigger Mode, either channel can be triggered independently via the A & B footswitches. It can be set to Toggle, Latching, or Momentary operation.