Moog SUBsequent 37 CV
The SUBSEQUENT 37 CV is a special limited-edition redesign of the ultra-powerful Sub 37 Tribute Edition analog synthesizer.
The SUBSEQUENT 37 CV’s mixer now has double the headroom of the Sub 37 Tribute Edition. Taking advantage of the mixer’s newfound flexibility, the gain-staging of the Ladder filter has been reshaped to boost harmonic saturation and analog compression. Completing the sonic evolution is a re-tuned Multidrive circuit that extends well beyond the grit and growl of the original Sub 37.
Anchored by a pair of solid aluminum side pieces inset with North American hardwood and affixed to a rugged steel and aluminum enclosure, it features 4 assignable CV outputs and 2 assignable Gate outputs for interconnectivity with large format and Eurorack modular systems. That's a big deal. It also features an upgraded keybed for improved playability, a high-powered headphone amplifier for live monitoring and a modified analog signal path. This is the Moogfest Edition of the SUBSEQUENT 37 CV, which features an exclusive white badge and preset patches by Survive, Simeon Mobile Disco, 808 State, Syrinx and Zola Jesus.
SUBSEQUENT 37 CV production is limited to 2000 pieces worldwide. Each instrument is handcrafted by the employee owners at the Moog factory in Asheville, NC.
- Sound engine evolution – greater sonic dimension
- More multidrive – wider range and dirtier than ever before
- Room for two - more headroom means duo mode sounds even better
- 6 assignable outputs – modular connectivity with 4x cv outs and 2x gate outs
- Upgraded keybed – lightweight with swift action, velocity and aftertouch
- High-power headphone amp – cue up your next sound in the loudest of venues.
- Limited edition -- 125 units produced worldwide
- Type: Programmable paraphonic analog synthesizer
- Sound engine: 100% analog
- Number of keys: 37
- Type of keys: Semi-weighted with after pressure
- Controllers: Pitch bend, mod wheel, after pressure, velocity
- Polyphony: Selectable monophonic or duophonic
- Sound sources: 2 variable waveshape oscillators, 1 square wave sub oscillator, 1 analog noise
- Generator, 1 external input/filter feedback
- Oscillator calibration range: 22hz-6.8khz. Guaranteed note range at 8’ of note 18 to 116
- Mod sources: Triangle, square, saw, ramp, sample & hold, filter eg/pgm
- Mod destinations: Osc 1 pitch, osc 2, osc 1 & 2 pitch, filter, lfo rate, vca level, osc 1 wave, Osc 2
- Wave, Osc 1 & 2 wave, noise level, eg time, and programmable destinations
- Filter: 20hz-20khz moog ladder filter w/ 6/12/18/24 db/oct filter slopes and multidrive
- Audio input: 1xts
- Audio output: 1xts, 1xtrs headphone
- Presets: 256 presets - 16 banks, 16 patches per bank
- Midi I/O: Din in, out, and midi over usb
- CV/Gate inputs: Filter cv, pitch cv, volume cv, kb gate
- CV/Gate outputs: 4x assignable cv and 2x assignable gate
- Transposition: +/- 2 octaves
- Lfo: 0.01hz - 1000hz
- Weight: 22lbs / 10kg
- Dimensions: 6.75 h x 26.375 w x 14.75 in.
- Input voltage: 100 vac - 240 vac / 50 - 60 hz / 13w
We Also Recommend