This is our biggest selling overdrive pedal. We let players try it out at 2 vintage guitar shows and got 100% approval from everyone. This pedal can go from very low to a medium high sweet singing distortion. This pedal really defines the notes being played and is very touch sensitive. It has a dark voicing that enhances the mid-low frequencies like an old class A amplifier, perfect for fattening up combo amps. We have also added a Bright Boost switch to deliver even more tone variations. We have gig tested this pedal for 6 months. It sounds the same at gig volume as it does in a small room at low volume. You will love this pedal!
Hear Sound Samples:
Hear Sound Samples:
Sweet Drive Pedal with Mesa Boogie Amp - MP3 - 3.6mb
- Volume and Tone Controls - Controls the overall volume and tone without loosing fatness when at lower volume
- O-Drive Control - Adds desired amount of distortion
- Intensity Control - Adds more tone shaping
- Bright Boost Switch - This enables the pedal to deliver even more tone variations
- Foot Switch - True Bypass
- LED - LED circuit that is not in the signal path so it will not suck tone
- Power - 9-volt DC battery or input jack 2.1mm
- Circuit Board - Double sided epoxy laminate board with identical traces on both sides to insure a solid connection. Made in the USA
- Top Quality Parts - Metal case, metal Switchcraft jacks, and metal potentiometers. Almost bullet proof
- Amp Like Sensitivity - All ToneCandy pedals have amp like touch sensitivity and they clean up when you turn down your guitar volume control
- Hand Crafted - Each pedal is hand soldered with pre-tested top quality components for long lasting durability. No machines are used in the assembly process and every step of construction is inspected thoroughly
The controls were set at about 12 o'clock and the treble at about 1 o'clock with the bright switch on. This is the mid point of the pedal. At the very end of the solo, the Intensity and O-Drive controls were turned up full to show its maximum gain. We used a Mesa Boogie amp with a single EV speaker. Performed by music instructor and performing artist Bill Decker from San Francisco North Bay.
Sweet Drive Pedal with Marshall Amp - MP3 - 2.2mb
The controls were set at about 12 o'clock and the treble at about 1 o'clock with the bright switch off. This is the mid point of the pedal. We used a Marshall amp with a single Celestion Vintage 30 speaker. Performed by Mike Marino.
Sweet Drive Jazz Sample MP3 - 3,7mb
This sample shows how versatile the Sweet Drive can be. The Tone was set on full with the Intensity and O-Drive controls set at about 10 o'clock with the bright switch off. Here is Neal Harris playing a jazz number called Hop Jazzﾩ.
We Also Recommend