Push the Envelope
Snappy, classically analog envelopes with visually intuitive controls. Add trigger buttons, cycling and a variety of control voltage outputs—then double it—now you've got the Dual ADSR.
Get In Shape
We tend to prefer sliders for our envelope generators because they provide a clear visual representation of the modulation shape. This circuit is based in part on the Roland SH-101 / System 100m design with several enhancements.
- Manual GATE buttons to trigger the two envelopes
- Three timing ranges: (FAST: 1 second, MED: 10second, SLOW: 1minute A/D times)
- Normal and inverted outputs
- End of Decay (EOD) logic output
- Cycle mode (which GATE in controls, to allow cycling during held gates)
- Retrig input (allows re-triggering of the envelope if source gate held high)
- Dynamic control of the envelope output level.
|Power||60mA @ 12V
49mA @ -12
We Also Recommend