Filterbank 2 RACK
The Sherman Filterbank 2 RACK is a classic, powerful, analog filter with a huge frequency range and killer overdrive. It is great for both live and studio use. This RACK version puts all the patch points right onto the front panel!
- 2 Independent low pass, band pass and high pass filters with resonance, frequency and ADSR (positive or negative)
- Switchable parallel or serial
- Filter-2 has a 6-Octave range, and is synchronizable with Filter-1
- ADSR Generator with an output for other filterbanks or modular systems, triggered by the incoming signal, by a second sound source or gate
- 1 FM input for the filters, internal or external audio, LFO or CV
- 1 VCA overdrive with AR generator
- 1 ring modulator input, internal or external audio, LFO or CV
- Pedal input allows foot control of frequency 1 and bypass/effect switching
- 5mm big green LED indicates "Effect on" on the FB 2
- 3-way switch on the input stage allows Hi boost as well Hi cut
- "Sensitrig" switch for a variety of input signals
- "Tracking" function - a monophonic pitch follower that tunes filter 2 to the incoming pitch, and makes filter 1 the slave of filter 2 via the harmonics switch.
- A new white LED indicates when the tracking system is "locked on".
- 3-way switch in the LFO section, allowing sawtooth wave shape OR AR retrig : this forces an LFO restart from the AR trig which results in pumping grooves
- Pedal Input
We Also Recommend