The Pittsburgh Modular Move cases are beautiful, fully featured, roadworthy eurorack cases designed to safely house and power up to 208hp of eurorack modules. Handbuilt using select Ukrainian Birch Ply, the Move cases celebrate the classic pairing of synthesizers with beautiful hardwood. Each case has been constructed and stained by our craftsmen to emphasize its unique beauty. The strength of the Ukrainian Birch Ply allows the Move cases to stand up the the most rigorous road use. Designers of skateboards, hockey sticks, furniture, and countless other products demanding a strong yet lightweight wood have chosen Birch Ply for years because of its unique combination of strength, weight, and durability. We have to agree.
The Move case is available in two sizes. A singe row case offering 104hp of space or a double row case that has 208hp of room for modules. Each Move case includes a removable lid. When attached, the lid fits over the patch cables allowing a fully patched modular to hit the road. A complete set of nickel plated steel corners is also included. The corners ship unattached with screws allowing the owner to easily install the extra hardware if desired.
- Width: 528.5mm (104hp)
- Available Depth for Modules: 74mm
- Available Depth for Modules (above Power Supply): 61mm
- 20 Sliding Square Nuts Per Rail
- 4-40 Size Panel Screws Included
- Guitar Amp Style Strap Handle
- Secure Twist Latch
- Removable Lid
- 8 Nickel Plated Steel Corners and Necessary Screws Included
- Side Mounted On/Off Switch
- Powered Bus Board supplies +12v / -12v / +5v
- Custom DC Powered Bus Board with Standard 16 Pin Keyed Module Power Headers
- Eurorack Bus Compatible Bus Board
- Side Mounted 2.1mm Universal Power Adapter Jack
- Universal DC Power Adapter
- 104hp (1 x 104)
- 40 (4-40 Size) Panel Screws Included
- 13 Module Power Headers
- Rear Mounted, Removable Lid
- External Width: 21.75"
- External Depth (including hinges and latch): 7"
- Height (including feet, lid, and handle): 7.25"
- Height (including feet): 4"
The included Pittsburgh Modular DC power supply provides +12V @ 900mA, -12v @ 900mA, +5V @ 500mA of power. A single power rail delivers a full compliment of power and the eurorack bus system for up to 13 modules using standard 16 pin keyed power headers. The power board uses an external 15V 2.6A DC power adapter.
We Also Recommend