The Springray 2: A true spring reverb is an almost magical device. Deceptiviely simple in concept but capable of producing extremely rich and hauntingly beautiful sounds. Not just a retro novelty; spring reverbs are still used extensively whether it is nailing a classic dub reggae sound, adding some shimmer to a synth riff or creating some space on a vocal track in a big studio. This is a reverb that rewards real-time tweaking: crank the feedback, sweep the filter and play with the ghostly feedback drones that ensue. Better yet, try animating them with CV and inserting other modules into the feedback path.
- Selector switch to choose between three different connected tanks (one on the front and two on the back).
- Parametric EQ with controls for frequency, Q, and gain.
- Feedback path with virtual tube circuitry.
- Redesigned LIMITER circuit in feedback path to prevent high gain feedback from clipping the output.
- Improved input DRIVE with high gain (can overdrive the tank inputs).
- External processors can be inserted into the feedback path via the SEND/RETURN normalled inputs.
- Three different sizes of Accutronic tanks are available.
We Also Recommend