ADSR-VC2 Dual Transient Generator
If you are interested in ordering an ADSR-VC2 please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Both envelope generators are identical and provide control voltages that can be used for dynamic change of all voltage controlled parameters, such as; frequency, amplitude, pulse width, cutoff. The most common use is controlling a filters cutoff frequency and a voltage controlled amplifiers amplitude in order to achieve dynamic timbre- and level-changes. All parameters such as attack time, decay time, sustain level, release time and output level are voltage controlled.
GATE dip-switch; switches the Gates to an internal gate bus (Doepfer style frames). 5/8 dip-switch; sets ADSR1&2 output levels to 5 or 8 Volts. The 5 Volts output level is preferable for controlling of other Cwejman modules.
- Attack time - 0.5 msec to 10 seconds
- Decay time - 0.5 msec to 20 seconds
- Sustain level - 0 to 5 volts
- Release time - 0.5 msec to 20 seconds
- Attack mode - LOG/EXP
- Outputs - 0 to 5 volts, normal; 0 to -5 volts, inverted
- Level CV - 0 to 5 volts
- Time CV - 0 to 5 volts
- Sustain CV - 0 to 5 volts
- Gate/Trig - 2 volts threshold, any waveform
- Gate2 - pre-patched to Gate 1 input
- Trig 2 - pre-patched to Trig 1 input
Current consumption: 30 mA
Dimensions: 128.4 mm (H), 101 mm (B); 3 HE, 20 TE
Occupies 20 HP of space in a Eurorack frame
We Also Recommend