ADSR-VC2 Dual Transient Generator
Mr. Cwejman informed us that this module is currently in production. It may be a few months because they are working on several other modules concurrently. If you'd like to be notified when this or other Cwejman modules are arriving, please contact (email) Stephi at bigcitymusic.com . Thank you!
Both envelope generators are identical and provide control voltages that can be used for dynamic change of all voltage controlled parameters, such as; frequency, amplitude, pulse width, cutoff. The most common use is controlling a filters cutoff frequency and a voltage controlled amplifiers amplitude in order to achieve dynamic timbre- and level-changes. All parameters such as attack time, decay time, sustain level, release time and output level are voltage controlled.
GATE dip-switch; switches the Gates to an internal gate bus (Doepfer style frames). 5/8 dip-switch; sets ADSR1&2 output levels to 5 or 8 Volts. The 5 Volts output level is preferable for controlling of other Cwejman modules.
- Attack time - 0.5 msec to 10 seconds
- Decay time - 0.5 msec to 20 seconds
- Sustain level - 0 to 5 volts
- Release time - 0.5 msec to 20 seconds
- Attack mode - LOG/EXP
- Outputs - 0 to 5 volts, normal; 0 to -5 volts, inverted
- Level CV - 0 to 5 volts
- Time CV - 0 to 5 volts
- Sustain CV - 0 to 5 volts
- Gate/Trig - 2 volts threshold, any waveform
- Gate2 - pre-patched to Gate 1 input
- Trig 2 - pre-patched to Trig 1 input
Current consumption: 30 mA
Dimensions: 128.4 mm (H), 101 mm (B); 3 HE, 20 TE
Occupies 20 HP of space in a Eurorack frame
We Also Recommend