DMF-2 Dual-Mode 2-Channel Filter
Mr. Cwejman informed us that this module is currently in production. It may be a few months because they are working on several other modules concurrently. If you'd like to be notified when this or other Cwejman modules are arriving, please contact (email) Stephi at bigcitymusic.com . Thank you!
The DMF-2 is a dual mode and dual slope filter. The DMF-2 emulates the familiar low pass filter in 4 pole mode and expands sonic potential by adding a unique designed 6 pole low pass mode and quasi and pass mode.
Both filters (A and B) are identical and can be controlled separately and by master inputs for the cutoff (CM A+B). The audio outputs from both filters are combined (LPF A+B and BPF A+B) with dual resonance (peak and offers "formant" shaped sounds in low pass and band pass mode. Filters has an individual audio input and additionally combined input (AUDIO A+B).
The DMF-2 is characterized by a non-linear transfer function, so-called saturation mode, that is affected by the level strenght of the incoming signals.
The design quality of LPF's and new features makes the DMF-2 very flexible and results in qualities, such as:
- CUTOFF, Q-PEAK are voltage controlled
- 4 and 6 poles low pass mode (24 dB/octave and 36 dB/octave)
- Quasi band pass mode (6dB/octave high pass on the low side and 24dB/octave low pass on the high side)
- Saturable; from "warm" and "smooth" sound (at low to moderate level of incoming signal) to heavy distorted "nasty" and "aggressive" (at high level of incoming signals)
- Ideal as "effect filter"
- Formant mode (dual peak) with summed inputs and outputs
- Stereo effects
- Low noise
We Also Recommend