Pod60 Powered Eurorack Case (Power Brick NOT included)
The Pod60 is 60HP with 1.34" (34mm) of available module depth. The built-in power supply requires a Pod power brick sold separately. If you already have a powered Pod and power brick (or a 4ms Row Power module) you can use a barrel cable to daisy-chain powered Pods.
The power supply can handle up to 700mA of +12V for the smaller Pods, and 1.4A for the Pod60, which is plenty of juice for even the most hungry modern digital modules.
4ms Pods are low-cost, portable, compact enclosures made from 100% anodized aluminum that turn Eurorack modules into table-top instruments. They use standard M3 threaded holes and are available in a variety of widths: 20HP, 26HP, 32HP, and 60HP.
Mix and match your Pods with desktop synths, effect pedals, drum machines or any musical gear for a flexible modular system. Need to add another module? Just add a Pod! Need to pack light for a live set? Just grab the Pods you need and go!
Max Depth: 34mm
Power: 1400mA@ +12V , 560mA@ -12V , 400mA@ +5V
- Four 16-pin Eurorack power shrouded headers
- Power input: Two barrel jacks for daisy-chaining, 15V-20VDC, 2.1mm positive tip
- Exterior width: 309.3mm (12.17")
- Exterior height: 159.5mm (6.28")
- Exterior depth: 36mm (1.42")
- Interior module depth: 34.2mm (1.34")
- Interior module width: 32HP
- Weight: 0.41 kg = 14.5 oz
We Also Recommend