Prometheus Resonant Filter - N.O.S.
Original New Old Stock Subdecay Prometheus!
The Prometheus is a voltage controlled 12dB filter which can be manipulated by playing dynamics or an internally generated signal.
The Prometheus is everything you've ever wanted in a filter pedal.
- Loads of headroom
- Reasonable size (measures about 3.7x4.7 inches)
- Highpass, Bandpass, and Lowpass filtering with adjustable intensity (resonance)
- Forward and reverse envelope following
- Sample/Hold step filtering based on 3 different wave forms.
- No special power supplies required. Operates with a single 9 volt battery or standard 9 volt adapter.
All that and it has some "hidden features" as well:
- The LFO rate can be adjusted to run much faster than the the step rate. This can be used to create very interesting arpeggiation.
- The Depth knob can push the filter cutoff frequency outside of the audio range. This can be useful to create a slow attack effect.
- The step rate can be turned up high enough for smooth modulation. This can be used to create and auto-filter effect, that can sound similar to a phaser or tremolo.
- A fixed filter effect is possible by turning the depth knob down all the way, and using the
- Frequency knob to set the filter cutoff.
- The Prometheus is hand made in Dundee Oregon with high quality components.
- Die cast aluminum enclosures for durability.
- 3PDT switches for true bypass switching.
- Runs for many hours on a single 9 volt battery, or can be powered by a 9VDC adapter.
- Blue LED indicator.
- Three-year limited warranty.
- Powered by a 9 volt battery or 9VDC adaptor with a negative center 2.1mm barrel style plug.
- Current draw is less than 15mA.
- Input impedance: 1M
- Output impedance: Less than 1K in HP and LP mode. About 5K in BP mode.
We Also Recommend