Prometheus DLX Deluxe Resonant Filter
- Analog envelope forward and reverse.
- Step tap tempo step filter based on 7 LFO shapes.
- Trigger LFO tap to trigger one LFO cycle.
- Manual LFO Manually control LFO speed.
- Warp LFO tap tempo LFO speed with wave shape warp.
- Pixelated Envelope sample/hold envelope control.
- Envelope Trigger Envelope triggers LFO
- Envelope->LFO manual Envelope drives LFO speed. Fixed sensitivity.
- Envelope->LFO Envelope drives LFO speed. Variable sensitivity.
In each of these settings, the WARP control and TAP/HOLD serve different purposes to get the most out of each effect.
The expression pedal input can be used with any non-envelope functions. Depending on the shape & mode settings the expression pedal has a different effect. For example, in trigger LFO mode the LFO shape is mapped to the expression pedal. Select the ramp wave for a "standard wah" effect. Choose the saw wave for a reverse wah. The triangle/square wave is especially strange.
Also, some major improvements to the step filter in the DLX. Not only added tap tempo, but the underlying LFO rate is locked to the step rate. If the step rate changes, there is no need to readjust anything to keep the same arpeggiated pattern. The warp knob is used to adjust the ratio of the step rate and the underlying LFO between 1:1 and 1:1.5. This ensures that there are no redundant settings.
Notes about The Prometheus DLX:
Powered by an external regulated 9VDC to 18VDC adaptor with a negative center 2.1mm barrel style plug. Power supply is not included. If using a "daisy chain" power supply all other pedals MUST be negative ground. Current draw is less than 100mA. Input impedance- 1M Output impedance- Less than 1K.
The Prometheus DLX is hand made in Newberg Oregon. Die cast metal enclosures for durability. 3PDT switches for true bypass switching. Red/Green LED indicator.
We Also Recommend