S1 Mk2 Semi-Modular Synth - Brand New old stock -SOLD
The S1 is a semi-modular, analogue monophonic synthesizer. It is easy to get started with since it is pre- patched for optimal use of its sound producing possibilities and eliminates the need for external connections between modules during use. Each module can be disconnected and used separately, e.g. to control or be controlled by other instruments. This flexibility enables and simplifies experimentation with creation and reproduction of sound.
We can mention some important features of the S1:
* Three oscillators with seven basic waveforms
* Ring modulator
* Noise generator with x2 three noise shapes
* Low pass filter with selectable 4 / 6 poles and quasi band pass mode
* Multi mode filter with selectable 2 to 6 poles and three modes
* Wide range envelope generators
* Master amplifier with built-in overdrive stage
* LFO with seven basic waveforms and wide rate range
* Extensive modulation of, virtually, all synthesis parameters
* Build-in MIDI to CV/gate converter with 16-bit resolution
Several parameters can be voltage controlled by external signals and, simultaneously, control external devices by the build-in MIDI converters voltage outputs (see Rear Panel). The S1 is a stand alone instrument and the possibility with patching and integrating it into an external modular (or semi-modular) synthesizer makes it extremely flexible.
We Also Recommend