Sonic Alienator, super rare!
This elusive Frostwave Sonic Alienator is the best sounding bit-crushing device ever made.
The Frostwave Sonic Alienator is an enhanced Alias frequency generator. By combining analog filter, sonic decimator and soft distortion drive circuitry in a configurable manner, the Sonic Alienator is capable of producing an almost endless array of harmonically related audio artifacts.
Some of the features of the Sonic Alienator:
- Continuously variable sample frequency (analog generated clock)
- True Analog Low Pass Filter with variable resonance control
- Selectable output pot function (output volume or wet/dry mix)
- Multiple decimation bit depth algorithms featuring: Binary and Magnitude decimation
- 6 preset clip selections including waveform folding and bit swapping
- Configurable effect orientation
- Soft Distortion input drive for added harmonic frequency generation
- Precision Low noise design
We Also Recommend