Magnetic Echo Machine.
In a typical digital effect the dry signal gets converted to digital, causing conversion noise and latency. Signals are often attenuated before combining digital dry and wet, with makeup gain amplifying the conversion noise. To avoid this, Strymon equipped Volante with a completely analog dry path, featuring all-analog, ultra low noise, discrete, class-A stereo JFET preamps. Volante is truly a studio-quality effect.
Strymon outfitted Volante with the incredibly powerful Analog Devices SHARC ADSP-21375 processor, which provides a 266 MHz core instruction rate, and an incredible 1.596 Gigaflops of peak performance. Thanks to this high-powered technology platform within Volante, we had the freedom to craft our processor-intense echo algorithms without compromise.
- Multi-head magnetic media delay machine providing four playback heads with individual feedback, panning, and level controls
- Processor-intense algorithms deliver meticulously nuanced recreations of vintage magnetic echo systems (drum echo, tape echo, studio reel-to-reel echo)
- Dedicated control over echo machine tone and media: Low Cut, Mechanics, Wear
- Input Record Level for clean reproduction to warm, fat saturation
- Independent Spring Reverb
- Sound on Sound looping mode with reverse, pause, splice, and infinite repeat functions
We Also Recommend